Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Those other days...

Saturday we went to our friend's house (thanks Janelle & Darrin!) for a grill out. The kids swam and played pretty much the entire time.

Sunday we went to the outdoor pool and Eric took Evan down the slide for the first time. I think Eric was more scared than Evan (not to worry - Eric went very slow so as not to freak me out). Later in the afternoon we went to a neighborhood grill out. It seems that's all we did this weekend!

I took the day off from work on Monday so Evan and I went to Barnes and Noble. He just loves to play with the trains there. I love the outfit! Thanks Aunt Kate!

2 comments:

Sorefam said...

beth----i've always thought evan looked like eric, but in this last pic he looks just like your dad!! i wanted to let you know that we are in town for the next few weeks and i'd love to get together....let me know what might work for you!

Anonymous said...

I think Evan spends more time in the water than on land.