Sunday, September 7, 2008

saturday.

Another Badger tailgate, followed by attending the game. Marshall jumped out to a 14-0 lead, but the Badgers quickly picked it up and pounded the Thundering Herd, 51-14. A few notes: the right side of my face is sun burned, my cousin Austin played "Name that Tune" and won, and Eric is sick of his picture being taken :)

After the game we headed home and went next door for Jake's 2nd birthday party. I think Evan already is taking after me (see 4th picture) - he kept picking up the balls and putting them in the pool. A little OCD, maybe?

Later on, it was over to our friends house for dinner and some games in the backyard. Evan learned how to "golf" thanks to the teachings of Eric. I got beat at soccer by a 5-year-old. That may have bothered me a few years ago, but I'm much more mature now.

No comments: