Thursday, March 11, 2010

A few quick notes on some recent happenings:

Evan likes to watch me play games on my phone. One day he was sitting next to me and I got a new high score and was excited about it. So he looks at me with a grin and says "Nice job, Momma!" I'd never heard him say that before and got quite the kick out of it.

Apparently during their morning commute to daycare, Evan always takes his hat off in the car. Then, when they get to Judy's house, Evan insists on putting it back on as he and Eric walk up to the front door. He pulls it down over his eyes so that when Judy opens the door she says "Oh my, where is Evan?" which he finds hilarious. This has been happening for weeks - Eric is lucky he finally told me :) This is what the blog is for!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute!