Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've been trying to take a bunch of pictures of Grace, but you know, things are busy. Still, I've managed to get a few good shots...which, at this stage in her life, is really all I need. I'm having a good time adding them to her baby book, one of my favorite projects.

Just a few quick notes about Grace:
• She loves to eat - about every 3 hours and she is having no trouble gaining weight.
• She doesn't mind tummy time, at least not too much.
• The things I love - she doesn't need to be held to fall asleep, she is content just sitting in her chair, and likes the sling.
• Evan is still a big help. He often talks about how much he loves her, although still shows no interest in holding her. But he does like to help her with her pacifier and gets concerned if she cries.

No comments: