Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More things Evan has said...I've been meaning to get these on the blog...by now they are months old. Just a few cute things he's said:

- Grace was screeching and jabbering away, so I asked Evan what she was saying and his reply was "Grace said we should get pizza for lunch."

- One morning when he was snacking on his cereal, I hear him say to Wrigley "Are you hungry? Are you hungry...then you need to say please. Good job saying please. Here you go" and he proceeds to give her a cherrio. He then looks at me and says "Wrigley said please so I gave her ONE," meaning he knew he wasn't supposed to, but since she said please, it was ok. Oh my.

- For about a week, whenever Evan went to the bathroom, for whatever reason he wanted either Eric or myself to stay and talk with him. Usually he just tells us about his day or whatever superhero is his current favorite. My particular favorite was when out of the blue he says to me "Mommy, you're my best mommy."

No comments: