Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things said recently by Evan:

Eric: "Should we take a juicebox for the car ride?"
Evan: "Let's bring two juices, in case I get in a bad mood."

A few weeks ago I was pulled over for speeding (GASP!). The nice officer let me go with a warning. Well, the other night we were sitting at a stop light, and a police car zoomed by us, sirens blaring. As I glanced back to watch the car go by, I see Evan look up and nonchalantly say "Don't worry Momma, it's not for you." It was the casualness of how he said it that was so funny. Like I get pulled over so often that it's no big deal or something.

We ate lunch at Fazoli's on Easter, and the waitress who brought us our food was wearing bunny ears. As she left, Evan said, "Oh, she's cute." Again it was how he said it like an adult that made it funny.

No comments: