Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pictures from my trip to Seattle & Portland last month. My mom and I visited Kate in Seattle and drove to Portland for a few days. It was SUCH a great trip. I still can't believe all the stuff we crammed into 5 days. Space Needle, underground tour of Seattle, Freemont troll, EMP Museum, duck boat tour, water/plane tour of the Seattle area, chocolate factory tour, huge REI store, Pike Place Market, Multnutmah Falls, Snoqualmie Falls, downtown Portland, gondola ride in Portland, Portland Japanese Gardens...etc. Not to mention the great meals and the shear beauty of the northwest. So nice of Eric to let me go and for him to stay home with the kids!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Not a single picture of your sister, very nice.