Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday.

We made our annual trek to the Florida Aquarium first thing Monday morning and it was great - hardly any people were there and Evan was super excited about seeing sharks. Eric put a shark app on the iPad right before we left for the trip, so Evan had been learning all about them so it was fun to see him so excited about it. We all played at the splash park and had a nice lunch before saying goodbye to Tampa and heading back to Orlando for one more night before our early Tuesday morning flight. Yet another great trip to Florida in the books!

*** I should add as a sidenote: My parents are going back to Florida in early December to continue working on the new condo, and I mentioned this to Evan the other day. He immediately looked sad and said, "Why is Grandma going to Florida without me?" I had to chuckle at the thought of the world revolving around a 5-year-old :)

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: