Monday, February 18, 2013


Last week I had one of the best nights ever. One of my favorite bands, the Avett Brothers, were in town for a concert. I had one ticket (I don't mind going to concerts by myself, and this way we saved money on Eric's ticket and a babysitter, plus he didn’t want to go). So, I worked a radio event beforehand and learned that there would be a meet and greet with the band. I almost cried I was so excited. The guys were so nice, I got a CD signed and I told them I specifically loved one of their songs and I thought it was so beautiful. They played it as the final song of the night! It was so awesome. When I got home I actually told Eric I didn't want to go to bed because I didn't want the night to be over. I immediately regretted saying that as it was so the most cheesy thing I've ever said.

Best. Night. Ever.
 
 
 
 

No comments: