Thursday, November 13, 2014

Me: It's almost time for Evans tennis lesson. What are you going to do there, Grace?
Grace: I'm going to bother you.
Me: No, you're not.
Grace: I'm going to bother you a lot.
------------------
Me: Evan, I need you to take the movies into the post office.
Evan: I don't want to.
Me: Well, you're going to.
Grace: Yeah, take that Evan!
------------------
Grace: My favorite color is pink.
Evan: I like red, blue, gold, silver and bronze.
Grace: Bronze?
Evan: Yeah, like Lebronze James.
-------------------
Grace: I have snot.
Me: Wipe it on your pillow. (I know, that's gross, but she was stalling at bedtime).
Grace: That's not a good idea.

--------------------
Telling Daddy about the UW volleyball game:
Grace: I saw bucky. He loves me. I gave him a hug. No kiss him. He has germs!

No comments: